RecurDyn/Spring provides a special environment to analyze characteristics as the nonlinearity and the mass distribution displayed by the real spring.
RecurDyn/Spring has four kinds of MMS.
Multi Mass Spring
- One dimensional spring model considering a collision between coils
- Nonlinear spring model powered by BMW AG
- One-dimensional multi-mass model, including nonlinear characteristic
- Damping model according to displacement
- Pre-calculation of characteristic curve using interpolation method
- Two-dimensional pitch spring model (1D)
- Use of SAKAI algorithm from YAMAHA
- Flexible beam element model
- Nonlinear Characteristics, Self Contact
- Double spring (Inner and Outer)