CAE Forum - Computer Aided Engineering - Your Success is our Success
FunctionBay: The New CAE company for Multibody Simulation software
FunctionBay GmbH sees itself as a provider of information in regards of everything that is related to Computer Aided Engineering (CAE).
Our main task is to support CAE users in the area of Multibody Simulation (MBS), Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Controls in the best possible way. The users success is our success, and that's what it's all about. In a world which is more and more linked together due to the internet, the CAE people should also be linked together. That is our idea.
The New CAE Period
In the past CAE users believed that their success depended on the CAE software package they chose. So companies spent a lot of money to benchmark e.g. Multibody Dynamic Simulation company xx vs. xy vs. RecurDyn, etc.. In the Finite Element Analysis users tested cae company xx vs. xy, etc. Some years ago this might have been necessary since every tool really offered different features and General User Interfaces (GUIs). But is this approach really still up to date? We doubt that, to our point of view, CAE Software package offer nearly 80% the same functionalities, the rest of 20% may really makes the difference between those tools. To our point of view, it is not the software that makes the user successful, it is the user who either fullfills his taks with success or without. We at FunctionBay see our main task in providing the user with all the information and support based on our long-term experience in the CAE world.
In order to give CAE users or those who are interested in starting with CAE a possibility to find as many information about CAE tools as possible and as efficient as possible, we created this new FunctionBay CAE Forum. Here you will find on one click links to other CAE companies and their software packages, so that you can easily compare the different tools. We will mention books here, that might be of interest for you as a student or already a CAE expert.The Forum will offer you the chance to get into contact with other CAE users, regardless which tools they are using, to exchange ideas and experiences. Also there will be a facebook like CAx Chat.
The CAE calender offers everybody the possibilitiy to indicate any kind of activity, event taking place in Europe which has anything to do with CAE. The more information will be added here, it will get easier for everybody to see on one-click what it taking place and where.
CAE Job Center
Furthermore, there will be a job center platform which is not just created for people who are looking for new jobs in the CAE branche, but also for companies which are interested in hiring new people of the CAE environment. It does not matter which CAE tools are used or are preferred.
Students can use that Forum for publishing their diplomas, master thesis or house works or to discuss with other CAE people their ideas. Of course, if students create nice modells or avis, those can be uploaded and shared. Every month we will award RecurDyn "gadgets" developped by students, hand-over a nice price and publish the name of the winner. Furthermore, universities are welcome to use ur platform to promote special activities and events which have anything to do with CAE.
Exchange of CAE Ideas
Of course any further ideas, any input what could be also of interest for you is more than welcme. Just with your ideas we can fill this CAE Forum with life.
To get your own free CAE Profile - Register and Login!
Look and feel of the CAE Community