RecurDyn University Pro 5
The FunctionBay GmbH is an authorized reseller of Academic, RecurDyn University Pro 5 licenses. FunctionBay GmbH is allowed to sell the licenses to qualified customer´s in the field of research and teaching.
We will gladly explain what requirements are needed in order to buy RecurDyn products related to research and teaching. The following organizations and agencies are authorized to buy RecurDyn University Pro 5 licenses:
- Higher education institutions that are nationally recognized, for example colleges and universities.
- Non-academic institutions, but recognized educational institutions (final state)
- Teaching non-profit organizations
We are proud to be able to say, that we don´t make differences in the support between industrial customers and educational institutions.
Compared to the University Pro 5 package we offer the RecurDyn Student Version
Limitations of the RecurDyn Student Version:
- The maximum number of rigid bodies is 20
- Only the Parasolid file format (*.x_t, *.x_b) is supported for imported CAD geometry
- The file size must be less than 1 MB (1,048,579 bytes)
- Only three contact types are supported: Sphere To Sphere, Sphere In Sphere, and Extended Surface To Surface Contact
- The model file (*.rdyn) generated by the RecurDyn Modeler and the plot file (*.rplt) used by RecurDyn Plot is not compatible with RecurDyn Professional and the RecurDyn University Pro 5 package
- No RecurDyn toolkits like RecurDyn RFlex, RecurDyn FFlex ...
- No technical support and hotline
For the registration of your license cick here.
OS: Windows 7 (64bit), Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later (64bit)
CPU: 1GHz(Recommend 2.4GHz, Quad Core or higher)
RAM: 2GB(Recommend 4GB or higher)
HDD 3GB(Recommend 10GB or higher)